Friday, May 24, 2013

Late night, early mornings feeeling like shit

I had to wake up at 7:30am this morning to meet some dude in Tampa for oil. Instead of sleeping, Tiffiny and I decided to pull an all nighter. We passed out at 5am and woke up at 7:30. The Laurel is about to be back on the road tearing up the streets n what not and I don't want to see her break down again. I thought it would be a good idea to do an oil change. I bought a Blitz oil filter but stumbled upon a good deal on some Royal Purple Synthetic oil. Picked up this deal for $40. 5qts and an HKS Oil Filter from some dude building a turbo Corolla. Turns out the filter works with SR's and RB's, Also, here is a pic of the Blitz crap I like to put on my car because my favorite color is blue. I also have some Buddy Club front brake pads I need to install one of these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment